Saturday, October 20, 2007
Thursday, October 18, 2007
I have been Tagged by Aubrie!
The rules:Player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and posts a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read our blog for the rules.
- I'm a HORRIBLE speller!
- I miss, miss, miss my family and friends in Utah.
- I'm a pop addict. Anything with carbonation is my friend. (People out here make fun of me for calling it "pop" instead of "soda"!)
- I think my husband is one of the funniest people I've ever met. One of the reasons, among many, why I married him.
- I love to bargain shop. Seema and I get such a thrill when we find good deals!!!
- I am deathly afraid of sharks. I swear I got bit by one in Texas! Danny makes fun of me and says it was a crab, but it wasn't!!! It took a chunk out of my toe. One of the more scary moments in my life. Nothing like having something bite your foot in murky ocean water and then trying to run fast out of it!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Monday, October 15, 2007
This is Rani in her fficial Indian clothes. It used to be Marisa's but is too small for her so Seema gave it to Rani. She is officially an Indian now! She was facinated by the sparkling decorations on it and kept trying to eat them. Seema says she is going to grow up thinking she is Indian and Ba (Rani's Indian Grandma) says her first words will be in Gujarati!
Posted by Stacee at Monday, October 15, 2007
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Rani getting home from a long day at church. Our commute to church is about 35-40 minutes, so she is DONE by the time we get home!(Can't wait until she can go to nursery!!!)
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Friday, October 12, 2007
Rani has some killer hair when she wakes up! She is such a busy little bee. Always on the go and refusing to sit still. It is so hard to get any pictures of her. (Our five hour plane ride home should be fun!)
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Posted by Stacee at Wednesday, October 10, 2007