Thursday, October 18, 2007

I have been Tagged by Aubrie!
The rules:Player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and posts a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read our blog for the rules.
  • I'm a HORRIBLE speller!
  • I miss, miss, miss my family and friends in Utah.
  • I'm a pop addict. Anything with carbonation is my friend. (People out here make fun of me for calling it "pop" instead of "soda"!)
  • I think my husband is one of the funniest people I've ever met. One of the reasons, among many, why I married him.
  • I love to bargain shop. Seema and I get such a thrill when we find good deals!!!
  • I am deathly afraid of sharks. I swear I got bit by one in Texas! Danny makes fun of me and says it was a crab, but it wasn't!!! It took a chunk out of my toe. One of the more scary moments in my life. Nothing like having something bite your foot in murky ocean water and then trying to run fast out of it!

6 comments:

Katie Price said...

I think Danny is hilarious too. Do you know what Trav and I always laugh about? That time that Danny and I were fake bickering and Danny looked at me and said "do I need to take off my belt and make you my monkey?" Ha ha ha. I laugh just thinking about it. And I'll be your pop friend.

Stacee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kylee said...

Stacee and Danny! I'm glad to have found you on here (from Lindsay's page). Your little girl is adorable. I hope you guys are doing well!

Baird Family said...

I swear Stacee, Rani is the cutest thing I have ever seen. She has the most beautiful little face. We miss you tons and can't wait to see you again. I think Darcey said you're coming for a visit pretty quick here. Right?

Kylee said...

Sorry, I thought you could just click on my comment and find me. I have not quite figured out this site as of yet. Anyway, you are welcome to add me and I will add you. Tell Danny hi as well!

Jess said...

Hey Stacee--
I'm so glad you found me!!! It is so fun to see your cute little family (I am a little out of it I guess, I didn't even know you had a baby)!!! She is such a doll! You guys look so happy! Tell Danny hello and I'm excited to keep in touch with this blogging deal. I hope it's okay to add you to my friends....