Saturday, January 5, 2008

Merry Christmas!


We had an awesome Christmas this year. It was fun to watch Rani open presents and play with her toys. I think she had more fun ripping the paper than with most of the toys, though.


We got busy opening presents when I noticed it had gotten quiet. Quiet is never a good thing with Rani, last time she got quiet there was no diaper and some poop involved. Anyway, I look over and she's just going to town on something, turns out it was danny's beef jerky from his stalking. She's as gross as her dad, nothing like beef for breakfast!

7 comments:

Baird Family said...

Hey Stacee. I'm sorry I didn't get to come to lunch while you were here! I've been watching and watching your blog hoping to see all about your trip. I'm glad you had a good Christmas. I can't believe how big Rani is getting!

The Sumkos said...

Those pics are so cute! I'm so glad I got to see you while you were home, yah!! Now starts the countdown for the next visit.

Katie Price said...

Okay so I've seen you a few times, but still NEVER get to see your little girl or your hubby. Next time you come, plan a day for all of us to get together. Thanks for TacoTime. That is my happy place.

James and Whitney said...

Hi! I can't believe I have never seen her she is so cute! It is great to see your faces!

James and Whitney said...

We miss you guy's alot too! I need to send you amber's e-mail. I gave her your blog address so she could get a hold of you. Rani looks exactly like I pictured your child looking like! A perfect blend of you two I love it! I don't have your # or e-mail so you should send it to me. Wathomas794@hotmail.com. Talk to you soon!

Janae said...

She is so super cute. She looks so much like you it cracks me up!

Jer and Jealin said...

Hello! It was so nice to see you and Danny. Would have loved to see Rani :). I hope you are all setteled back in now. If you're like me, it takes awhile to get back into the swing of things when you get home! Take care. Let me know when you are heading to UT next and we'll plan a trip. Maybe we can do dinner or something.