Sunday, April 20, 2008

WOW, I am a big fat slacker. Sorry! We have had a crazy month between going to Florida, having tons of family in town and our child deciding to go through her "terrible two's" at 1. So, I'll keep it short. Florida was awesome. The Ellen show was so fun - Paula Dean was on!!! I'm her biggest fan. I was sooo excited. (Danny told me I'd have to restrain myself or we'd get kicked out!) We went to Disney world one day and loved it, weather was beautiful and leaving Rani with Shelley was the best decision we've ever made! Here are some pictures!

Danny TOTALLY made me do this! For those of you who don't know - this is "Flo Rida"! (He sings this upbeat, but somewhat ghetto fabulous number you're listening to right now!) He performed on the previous taping and just hung around after and sang the song again. Everybody was going up to him and getting autographs and pictures so Danny thought it would be funny to make me do it too! He was laughing hysterically as he practically pushed me up to him and took the picture. As you can tell, I was laughing too and so completely embarrassed! He was actually pretty nice, though, a little sweaty but nice - I'm a dork.




Here is a group of all the winners with Ellen. People were being all pushy to be able to stand next to her. It was funny.


9 comments:

Katie Price said...

Oh man that makes me miss you guys. I want you to move back here so bad. I am so sad I didn't get to come see you, especially because Travis took a wrong turn while he was there and ended up fifty miles away from his hotel at the University of Delaware!!! He was so embarrassed, since he had three students with him and it was like one in the morning. I miss you.

Tiffany W. said...

HAHAHA! It totally looks like Flo-Rida is coping a feel in that picture! Love it!

Your trip looks like and sounds like it was awesome! Loved seeing the pictures.

P.S. your hair is so cute that length!

Lindsay said...

That looks like so much fun! You look so good & I love your hair!

Alisha B. said...

Holy crap, I have been waiting and waiting...just kidding! I looks like you had a ton of fun! (It also looks like Flo-Rida had some fun with one of the girls as well!) And I will just admit it, I am so jealous that PAULA was there too! And some sushi to boot, I never new Danny was a fellow sushi lover. I am so glad you got to go, you deserve it! And I miss you too!!!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Hi Stacee! I love Paula Deen and Ellen. I'm so jealous. Just wanted to say Hi!

Katie Price said...

Crap Stace I miss you guys. And I also noticed that Flo-Rida was copping a feel. Actually, it's the first thing Travis saw.

Evone said...

Hey, Stacee & Danny! I love your blog!! I visit it often to see whats happening in your life. Sounds like you're having a great time. Rani's giving you fits??? It will pass, hang in there. I know it's not easy. We miss you, and wish you were here. We're just waiting to see what happens with grandpa. Its way sad, but has been good too. Love, Evone

The Sumkos said...

That looks like so much fun!! I love the apple bottom jeans song and so does Dax! K, so you look you hot and so does your hair. Why is it that everyone is getting all sexy and skinny while I continue to look like an ogre? Your a babe though and I am so glad you got away - you deserve it!!

James and Whitney said...

I shouldn't even comment on the
1st pic, but its me I have no self control and all I have to say is one word "Bruce" and I can barely type because I am laughing so hard I just can't help it if that is the 1st thing that came to my mind! I love the cute pics you are darling and I love you dearly!