Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Life Is Starting To Get Back To Normal!!!

We went to the beach last weekend with some friends and had so much fun. Danny and I feel like we are finally getting back on track. It truley has been 3 long, trying years, and we are just now starting to get the hang of better balancing our time in the chaos and stress that is graduate school! It has been a really long time since poor Danny has had the physical or mental energy to do anything but survive. We thought it might be a nice change to try and start LIVING and not just SURVIVING! I am so lucky to have a husband who is so driven and such a hard worker, but even luckier to have a husband who knows when to take a step back and refocus on what is really most important.


Rani and Mikey enjoying some beach time. Rani LOVES Mikey, he is so stinkin cute with her, if only she'd sit still long enough for him to explain to her all about his Transformers, they'd be best friends!


I love the board walk at Rehoboth. Games, rides, giant buckets of boardwalk french fries, what more do you need?!

7 comments:

Janae said...

Oh, the beach. I love the beach and I love family time. It seems like you just never quite get enough of it.

Alisha B. said...

So fun! We should all take a great big giant trip someday. Miss ya!

Jill said...

If you go private add me to your list!!

singin'mama said...

Sounds like you guys had so much fun! Oh, and for the record, I TOTALLY wanted to come to girls night. Our discussion went to past 10 pm. I am so not "done" with all my girls! Anyway, I'm excited I found your blog!

Baird Family said...

Hey, I don't do my collages all fancy like a scrapbook page. I just load my pictures as small so that I can have two of them side by side. I'm too impatient to do anything much more complicated than that.

Katie Price said...

Miss you!

Morrell Family said...

Looks like a ton of fun! You guys are the cutest. Love ya