Friday, June 20, 2008

UTAH!!!

I realize there is like 9,000 pictures here, but for some reason I am an idiot and can't figure out how to do collages? So if any of you who are reading this would like to throw me a bone I would really appreciate it! We had so much fun in Utah seeing everyone. Sorry so many pictures, but we were there for 6 weeks, that's a lot time to take pictures!

Nice shot Grandpa. I told you your driver was the way to go.

Nothing like sneaking your kid on the golf course!

Rani was a big fan of the golf carts.

3 comments:

Jer and Jealin said...

I love all the pics! That is the first time I have seen Landon in YEARS. I remember a chubby little boy...and now he's a man! Whoa, that was wierd! Sounds like you guys had a fun time. Wish we were closer to the North so I could have seen ya!

Alisha B. said...

Love all the pictures! Working on the "bone"...oh I love ya! Miss you too! Can you hear my chants...ATK, ATK, ATK...:)

Baird Family said...

You can never post too many pictures of Rani. She's too cute!