Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Horsey Rides, Hair Cuts, and Hop, Hop, Hopping!

I gave Rani her first hair cut. Nothing major, just got rid of the mullet! She's been rockin the rat tail for quite long enough - I just didn't want to cut her hair yet! This was before the cut.

Rani gets so excited when Danny gets home, she immediately runs full force to him and lunges. I love it. Danny got home from running the other day and she just clung to him. She loves the horsey rides, and who wouldn't?! If I could get Danny to give me a ride on his back all around the house I totally would!

Rani's new favorite thing is to hop. She loves to hop, hop, hop all around the house. I came out of the kitchen the other day and she had put these socks on and was hopping around. (Yes, those I are my frumpy socks. And no, I don't wear them out in public or anything. They are strictly for home use, I love them - they keep my feet warm so don't make fun!)

7 comments:

Alisha B. said...

So adorable! We are so excited to see you guys in a few weeks! Post some pictures of the apt. if you get a second.

Katie Price said...

If she's going to be so dang cute, why can't she live closer?

Baird Family said...

Isn't it fun when kids love their dads? Her hair looks almost a little blonde in teh picture with Danny.

Melissa said...

She is so darling. I was admiring her today, I can't believe how grown up she is getting!

Morrell Family said...

I want to see an after picture of her hair cut! She's too cute.

Holly said...

Hey Stacee! I can't believe how big your little girl is! I hope I get to see you guys over Peach Days! I am glad you found my blog!

James and Whitney said...

Those socks totally look like leg warmers on her! She is so your child still wishing it was the 80's! Cute!