Monday, August 25, 2008

This past weekend was pretty eventful. Friday night was the premier of "Cheetah
Girls - One World" (Don't make fun, but I have been so excited to watch this with the girls. We have been planning this for over a month!) We had a big back to school/cheetah girls party at Seema's. It was so much fun. Sometimes I wish I was 8 again! All these cute little girls giggling at the movie...I loved it! I totally forgot my camera, sorry no pics. But I did remember my camera for Saturday. It was Niam's birthday party. Nobody parties like the Patels! I'm still trying to figure out if it's an Indian thing or a Patel thing?! We started out at Chuck-e-Cheese. It was a lot of fun watching the kids be scared to death of Chuck-e himself. Then went on to Seema's for dinner. I love this family. I can't even describe how much I will miss them when we leave. They have been so good to us and we feel like part of the family, I will be forever grateful.

8 comments:

singin'mama said...

I love your blog! You are so dang cute. Rani is so cute I just want to squeeze her little cheeks like an old stinky aunt with long fingernails and bright red lipstick. I'm sorry I didn't get to chat with you on Sunday. Adam told me that you were his new primary teacher but I think he's mistaken. Bummer!

Alisha B. said...

Holy Postin' mama! Good job. Looks like you are having a ton of fun! I am excited to see you in a few weeks!

Melissa said...

Great Pictures! Looks like such fun. It is so neat that you have gotten to know such wonderful people while you are here! :)

Jer and Jealin said...

Wow. Post Jackpot! I haven't checked your blog in a bit and was happily surprised to see all the updates! I'm glad you have such a great support system. It's hard to live 5 hours from home. I'm sure it's even more difficult for you! You'll have to let me know when you are headed North!

James and Whitney said...

I love it! You are the perfect girl mom! Although I must say I am jealous I have to watch star wars and indiana jones and you get cheetah girls and princess movies what ever happened to fair? You need to move back so I can do fun girl things with you guy's!

Ashlee said...

Looks like you guys are just loving life! Seems like you guys have made some great friends!!!!

The Sumkos said...

That's why I love ya Stace, we are so much a like. It was so fun to see you - I can't wait for you to be back for good!

Jill said...

Hey Stacee,
Is Darci ok?! Tell her that I found Laura our old roommate! Does she have a current email address? If she does can you email it to me?