Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yet Another Utah Trip...

I've been meaning to post these pictures for a while now, but of course have put it off time and time again. Those of you who know me know my little brain struggles and I tend to get overwhelmed easily. I really wanted to do a cute slide show or even a collage, but I just don't have the time to do it. Oh well. Utah was fun, and a whirl wind as usual. Too many people and fun things to do and NEVER enough time, but I have to just be grateful for the time I do get. We are lucky to have so many wonderful parents, grandparents, cousins, siblings and friends to come home to. Rani developed a not so healthy obsession with "sources" (horses) and "cayots" (carrots). She demanded to be taken out to the horses behind Shelley and Lee's house to feed them carrots first thing in the morning and would continue this until we put her to bed. It got pretty bad, I'm convinced she is going to hate us if we don't get her a horse for her second birthday! Peach Days was fabulous and trashy as ever, at one point Danny asked me why all the people from Elkton flew out for Peach Days! (Sorry Elktonites!) Most of all it was good to see family and Shelley. We are so grateful that she is doing well and being such a trooper. I just wish we could do more to help, but what do you do when you live so far away?!


One of MANY trips to feed the stupid horses.

We thought we;d give the ferris wheel a try...

Not so much. She was not very happy.

8 comments:

Alisha B. said...

Haha! I love that I am usually the first to comment! It was great to see you guys, even though it was so short! The kids loved the pictures, but were feeling a little jipped when they figured out you were at the same Peach Days! I have officially told them they will see you at Christmas. So, I guess the pressure to deliver is on! ;)

Baird Family said...

I'm so jealous you got to go home for Peach Days. No matter how white trash it gets I'll always love it. Rani is so cute. I love her little shorts in that first picture!

Katie Price said...

I love all the pictures - but I still wish you guys lived here. Can you work on that? Love you.

Angela Taylor said...

Just because of your trashy comment about all the Elton-ites you know you'll be "stuck" here! Just admit you love it, can you imagine no trashiness when you shop?! I bet Danny would move to Elkton for you.

Leslie said...

I seriously can't believe you just called me trashy. OOH! You better watch out :-)

Tiffany W. said...

haha! Good ol' Elkton!

I want to feed carrots to some horses! Actually, I am kind of scared of horses, but in theory it sounds nice! ;)

Morrell Family said...

My favorite picture was the meltdown over the carrot. I can so relate! Next time you guys are in Utah you need to let me know, maybe we could meet up there at some point.

Lindsay said...

It was so good to see you at Peach Days & really Rani couldn't be any cuter!