Monday, December 8, 2008

Nothing Like Acting Like You're 16 again!

Wow, it's been a while since I posted. I'd like to say it's because our computer bit the dust (which it kind of did), but it's mostly because I've been pretty busy...and lazy! I'm working on a borrowed lap top and decided to steal the collage I made off my friends blog so I can post SOMETHING.

Here's me and the girls at the midnight showing of Twilight. It was so much fun. We stayed chatting until there wasn't one single person left in the theatre! I was thinking we were such big dorks for going to the midnight showing of movie about vampires...until we saw half of the ward there too. (Most of whom are much older than me) It was awesome being a little irresponsible, staying up that late and giggling at "Edward" with all the other 15 and 16 year olds! Sometimes you just need to act like a teenager again. I'm so glad I have big dorks for friends who want to do these silly things with me! (As for the movie. I'd give it a 6/7. It wasn't bad, but not fabulous either. Didn't like Bella, Edward grew on me once they layed off the pink lipstick, and Jacobs wig was ridiculous!!! Didn't do the books justice, but who am I kiddin? I would totally see it again!)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Who are you calling older than you???

Just teasing. I admit, I'm getting up there. Sitting in those Dang Theater chairs proved it! I agree with your assessment of the show. It was really fun to watch it with all the die-hards too though didn't you think? Aubrey said the girls behind her were sobbing when it ended. What a kick!

I was wishing I had the guts to go around taking pictures of all the Twilight T's. Who knew!? There were a million varieties of Team Edward/Team Jacob etc.

:)

Becky said...

Ok, I'm with Melissa, who are you calling older? Just kidding, I am much older than you. I really have no business hanging out with girls my daughters age, but you know, I just wanted to see Edward on the big screen.I totally agree with you about the movie though, I would give it 4/7 (but you know I'm old and all).

Katie said...

So I must be really old. I couldn't even fathom being out that late!! I'm glad it was fun times for all!

James and Whitney said...

How Fun! I actually talked James into going with me. He was a lame one to take because he didn't get it and kept rolling his eyes, but at least I got to see it. Are you coming home for Christmas?