Tuesday, January 27, 2009

LONG TIME NO BLOG!!!

I know, I know. Where have I been?! Let's see...I've been in Utah for Christmas, then it was Danny's b-day, then Rani's b-day, time just flies! It's taken us a little while to transition back from Utah. I think we had too good of a time - Danny and Rani especially. Rani (Truth be told - Danny too!) thoroughly enjoyed her animal time. It was like her own personal heaven there. Dogs, cats, horses, cows, she can never get enough. We had a little pre b-day party for her so family could come. It was nice, last year was a little sad for me having no family on her first birthday. :( It was a fun trip here are a few highlights of the other highlights!







1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I can't believe she is 2! She is SO CUTE! It is just crazy how fast time flies!