Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Girls Weekend!



We had a girls only sleepover in Park City and it was soooo much fun! Katie, don't be mad at me!!! This was a cute picture, I had to post it! We stayed up until 3:30 in the mornig and then got up at 7:00 (thanks to Aubs) to go shopping. We are so too old for that. I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard! I'm so glad I got to see you all. I forget how quirky we all are in our own ways, nothing like being delirious in the middle of the night to help you rmemeber! I love you guys!!!

5 comments:

Katie Price said...

Seriously??? Did you have to wait until I took my makeup off and got in my pajamas to say picture time? And then you posted this one? We are so not friends anymore. BUT I was so glad I got to see you when we were still friends. Don't worry Stace, I'll start posting more about my REAL life (not just my blog one) so you feel better about your life. Love you!

The Sumkos said...

Stace, that is such a cute pic! I had to steal it from you to put on mine. It was sooooo much fun to hang out with you and I can't wait to see you at Christmas. Thanks for the snuggles!!

Baird Family said...

I am so glad you posted this picture! I like it a lot better than the one from the outlets. I know your trip was hectic, but I am SO glad you were able to squeeze in time to go with us. I smile every time I think about that trip.

Janae said...

So good to see you. I miss you even more now. Roni is adorable and I hope that you kiss her checks all of the time because they are yummy!

Jer and Jealin said...

Stacee! I am thrilled to find you on blog world. It is seriously so hard to stay in touch with people and blogs are a fantastic stand in for real life communication. Wow, Rani is so beautiful. Of course I knew she would be, but still wow! Sounds like you guys are doing really well. (Except the whole being sick thing. Sorry to hear that.) Now that we have found each other there are no more excuses for not keeping in touch. :) What are your Thanksgiving and Christmas plans? We'll be up North for both. I know it will be crazy but I will meet you whenever is convenient!