Friday, November 23, 2007

Gobble Gobble!





Here is some of our Thanksgiving fun - EVERYONE was out of town except for us, the neighbors, and our good friend from school Rohit!!! We had a lot of fun, though. The boys had a Halo tournament and got completely killed by a 9 year old! Rani found her new best friend - she fell in love with Rohit! He would walk by and she would just lunge for him. It was so cute, he will be the best Daddy! Danny said the food was awesome, I couldn't tell...I have been so sick I litterally couldn't taste a thing. :( Irene made the awesome turkey, stuffing and gravy. She was great, she even busted out the Martinelli's for us. I love that stuff! I made rolls (which by the way a friend from church gave me the best and easiest roll recipe!), mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes and of course the pies. Anyone who knows me knows pies are my thing!

4 comments:

Katie Price said...

Ok, I know you pretty well and didn't know you could make pies. I'm so proud of you. You're like a real big kid now. How come you're sick? You got another one coming?

Baird Family said...

I had no idea you made pies! I made my first attempt at pie this year. It's not as easy as I thought! It looked pretty, but not nearly as perfect as yours! Why have you been sick? Do you have the flu?

The Sumkos said...

Very impressive! Your pies look so pretty and I had no idea that was your thing. Maybe you will have to teach me sometime!

Janae said...

Pies are my thing too. I have the best peach raspberry recipe that I would love to share with you. I'll have to post it on my cooking blog. I hope you get feeling better. Is it the 9 month flu?