Thursday, March 13, 2008

Rani The Llama!



Our Camera bit the dust! I haven't had any new pictures because our stinkin camera decided it was time to go to camera heaven. Danny ordered a new one on line and it is taking FOREVER to get here. Just a random picture of Rani... AND her two front teeth! Landon says she looks like a llama!! Give the girl a break, her other teeth will come in! (Whatever, Buddha!) She is so flippin funny these days. Danny and I have so much fun at night with her, just laughing at her. She is soooo palyful and googfy - so her fathers child. She may look like me, but her personality is all Danny! They both keep me very entertained :).



It's kind of fun to look back at old pictures and see how much has changed! I can't believe how much Rani has. She was such a chunk, look at those legs! This was at Cape May beach (in Jersey). Rani was NOT a fan of the ocean, she prefers pools and tubs!



Daddy-daughter moment at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore. I love that place! The poor people that come to see us - if anyone flies into BWI I force them to stop at the Inner Harbor (sorry Shelley and Lee!) to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. It's My heaven on earth, and I don't even go for the cheesecake!

5 comments:

Katie Price said...

Oh I miss you and Danny. I haven't even seen him in like three years. If I don't make it out there in April, I'm coming in the summer or something. Maybe I'll make Aubrie or Sarah come with me. Anyone else interested?

Darci said...

That is sooooo stinking cute!!! I miss her and the way she smells?! I know, sounds weird!! She is so cute, even as a llama:)

James and Whitney said...

She is so cute!
James comes out to Baltimore/D.C once or twice a month in fact he ate at the cheescake factory last week. I am thinking of coming out with him sometime this summer so that would be fun to meet up with you guy's!
Also I am making my blog private so send me your e-mail so I can put you on my list!

The Sumkos said...

I'm there!!!! Might have to bring the baby with me but that would be fun! I love looking at pics of the past. Rani just keeps getting cuter and cuter and I do not think she looks like a llama! Miss you!!

Lindsay said...

Stacee, she is so stinking cute!!