Sunday, June 8, 2008

DO YOU THINK IT'S TIME TO UPDATE?!

Wow,it has been a crazy few months! I knew it was time to blog when I told my friend Leslie that I hadn't blogged for a while and she said - "yeah, I know". Sorry! So... right where I left off, My mom and dad came out a day after Shelley, Amy, Kim, and Jaxon left. We had tons of fun going to Philly, the Inner Harbor, and Lancaster (Amish country), Rani of course, screamed most of the time in the car, but I really do think she's getting better! This is all I can get time to do for now, I promise I will keep updating this week!

Posing with Nanna outside of Independence Hall



Right outside famous Geno's right in the heart of ghetto philly!

4 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

Awwww....I miss all those places!!! :(

Baird Family said...

That picture of your mom and Rani is SO cute! They look so much alike. It was so good to see you while you were here!

James and Whitney said...

I love those pics of your dad and Rani. I haven't seen him in so long I almost forgot the way he tries to smile lol! I am so glad we got to see you while you were out! I miss you like crazy too! I'm glad you got back safe! Have fun packing and Talk to you soon!

Tiffany W. said...

Don't worry--we were all over that free cake from Acme too! but they only give that out when they turn one, then they cut you off. :)