Wednesday, June 11, 2008

HOT, HOT, HOT!

The East Coast is on Fire! It has been soooo hot and humid here, it's unbearable. (I feel like I live in Texas again!) We had some major weeds to pull last weekend and poor rani, who would live outside if she could, kept trying to go back inside. She was dripping sweat!


Make shift pool, since we have absolutely no time or energy to open ours before we move!


As a result of the heat we stay inside, and this is what happens when a 18 month old gets bored! She put three layers of pajama pants on over her shorts, don't ask me why??? And when I tried to take them off she got so irritated with me, telling me "no, no, no"!

6 comments:

Alisha B. said...

Ok, i have said this a lot, but...So stinkin' cute! I love that little girl! We miss you already.

The Sumkos said...

LOVE HER!!! It was soooo fun to see you! Can't wait til you are back for good!

Ashlee said...

Girls, girls, girls, if you can figure out the secret to keeping them in one (or even 2-3)outfits a day let me know! My laundry piles up and 1/2 is Zhoee's.

Morrell Family said...

Too cute! My boys loved to layer things at that age too. Usually is was sweatshirts (hoodies) with a couple of beanies in the middle of summer. Crazy what kids do.

PS we watched our wedding video the other day because it was our anniversary and seeing you and Whit made me miss you guys terriably. Miss you!

Katie Price said...

LOVE HER! And you. I can't believe she's already dressing up like that - Emory just barely started and she's only three.

Jill said...

Hey Stacee,
Its been a number of years and you may or may not remember me, but I was a room mate of Darci's when she went to UVSC (I even stayed at your house a few times!). I just wanted to say Hi! Your little girl is absolutely adorable! Her and my son are the same age!